Wednesday, November 11, 2009

All About Me and My Blog

I’ve been a blogger member since 2007, but I was only able to start and manage my blog this year. Because, I got so busy at work and plus the fact that my desktop is like a dinosaur-era slow. So, thank God I was able to finally buy a laptop which I’m now using for my blog. ^_^

I named my blogsite/url as “simplethingsinmind” because it is a personal blog which contain and talks bout all the simple things that suddenly comes into my mind…just simply anything and everything under the pretty and shiny sun. ^_^


ABOUT ME:


I’m just an ordinary, simple yet kikay girl working as a data analyst in one of the offices in Makati, Philippines. A person who knows me especially my friends calls me “Smiling Face”. Coz it’s like, it has been my trademark since I often smile and I’m a jolly type of a person who love making friends and who really laugh my hearts out whenever there is a funny/hilarious stuffs, of course. They actually say that my laughter’s is quite so inviting or “nakakahawa” in Tagalog. And they also say, that “there is never a dull moment with me”.

Ms. Friendship”, “kikay” and “ganda” are the terms my colleagues usually used in calling me. Because I’m so kikay in the way I dress, and they say I’m charming, sweet and indeed so friendly. Actually, I considered myself “flexi” because I can easily adapt to the environment or people that I’m with — I can be with groups, team or crowd of different people and can also even just be with myself alone. I just really get along with people well.

I love pets. In fact, I have 2 pets in the house. They’re both male dogs. One named Beejay and the other is Brusco.

I’m just an only child, which makes me kinda childish sometimes…hehe :)) I love music, loves singing and dancing, as well, and loves anime a lot! My frustration is to be newscaster, be a talk show host and be able to join in COSPLAY (hopefully soon)…hehe ^_^

My mottos in life are:

“TIME is the only coin you have in your life and ONLY YOU can determine and has the power on how you’ll spend it.”

and

“If you are GOOD yesterday, try to be BETTER today and be the BEST tomorrow…because what you are today or what you’ll be in the future is the result of what you were yesterday”


18 comments:

Teknisyan said...

hey... thanks for visiting my blog...

The Teknisyan

ur_gurLNxtdOor said...

@The Teknisyan: your welcome and thanks for checking out my blog :)

Ruby said...

Ruby Ann din name mo? lolz...ikaw cguro ung una kong makikilala na kapareha ung name mo sakin..hehehe...nice blog :) mind if we exlinkz? :)

ur_gurLNxtdOor said...

@Ruby: hi TUKAYO :) yep yep same name tayo as in pati spelling...actually dapat "anne" ako kaya lang mali un gumawa ng birth certificate ko..hehe :))

anyways, thanks for checking out my site...and "SIGE" exchange links tayo... :)

Dr. Sabaric said...

Hello my friend...Happy day from cold and wind Belgrade....Enjoy! :)

I will add your link today, Welcome!

This is Serbia-Belgrade
http://www.turistvodic.info/2eng.htm

yettezkiedoodle said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. Would you like to exchange links?
You have a very nice blog as well ^^;

Simple Things in Mind said...

@Dr. Sabaric: thanks for visiting my site and for adding my link to your blog..i'll add yours here =)

@yettezkiedoodle: sure...i'll add yours here...just add my link to yours. thanks!

munira said...

tq for visiting my blog...
hope we can always keep in touch...
take care....

airamara said...

was here and i did my part

Simple Things in Mind said...

@munira: your welcome and thanks for visiting me back ^_^

@airamara: thanks dear..i visited your blog too ^_^

Tessa said...

Hi there. :) didn't get your name. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. :) Really appreciate it that you left a comment. How did you come across my blog? :) Hope to see you around more :)

Simple Things in Mind said...

@tessa: just call me Anne :) I'm just doing some blogwalking that day and then I saw your site (can't remember if it's under link exchange or what)..anyways, thanks for visiting me back :)

scarlet's walk said...

visiting and snooping at your blog..

Simple Things in Mind said...

@scarlet's walk: thanks for dropping by :)

scarlet's walk said...

i'm adding you to my blog roll. looking forward to reading more of your blogs. have a nice day!

Simple Things in Mind said...

@scarlet's walk: thanks and done adding you here too ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello Ruby,

More Power to you blogging.

Simple Things in Mind said...

@lifestylescientist: hi there :) thanks for dropping by..

Post a Comment

Hello there! :) Thank you for taking time in visiting my blog. Hope you like my featured article. Just feel free to leave your comments below ^_^

Till your next visit...

Popular Posts



 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons
personal blogs - blog rankings personal - top blogs philippines Display Pagerank