Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Google Doodle Honoring the 155th Birthday of Heinrich Rudolf Hertz

Google is my default internet homepage. So, as I opened my web browser today I noticed that Google is featuring a new doodle in honor of the 155th birthday Heinrich Rudolf Hertz.

Today’s Google’s Doodle is quite different from their other doodles because it doesn’t form the letters of their famous logo. Instead, it uncovers an infinite loop of waves that shows the famous colors of their logo which are “2 reds, 2 blue, and 1 yellow and 1 green”.




I guess that colorful infinite waves in Google’s homepage today represent the electromagnetic waves; in which its existence has been successfully demonstrated by the great German physicist – Heinrich Rudolf Hertz. And if you click on the said image it will start to search for all topics related to Heinrich Rudolf Hertz, just like in their other doodles.




1 comments:

Jen said...

Hi there! Interesting blog! Thanks for sharing! Feel free to visit my blog sometime!

cupofsimplici-tea.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Hello there! :) Thank you for taking time in visiting my blog. Hope you like my featured article. Just feel free to leave your comments below ^_^

Till your next visit...

Popular Posts



 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons
personal blogs - blog rankings personal - top blogs philippines Display Pagerank