Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Busy Saturday


Saturday is quite a busy day for me because it’s my usual “laundry and general cleaning day”. So, after feeding my dog, Beejay (which I often called “Kuya”), I then started my laundry.

Since I only do the laundry once a week, thus, I faced a huge pile of laundry (a combination of my parent’s clothes and mine) today. Good thing that a thing called “washing machine” had been invented because at least it makes my laundry chore easier. :)

Due to lots of household chores to finish, I have to multitask all of them. So, while the washing machine is busy doing his role on our dirty clothes I was also busy cleaning and mopping our house. And when I was already in my room changing my bed sheet, pillow cases, blanket and arranging all my stuffs, I suddenly decided to also arrange all my magazines and my books. So, it’s when I saw a picture from a photobooth during my sis-to-be’s debut summer-theme party and from the wedding of my boyfriend’s officemate.

Me and my boyfriend
Upon looking at it, the funny moments (together with my boyfriend’s clan) of choosing nice props and then facing the LCD monitor and the camera of the photobooth flashback in my mind. Can’t help not to smile coz it was fun!

With my boyfriend and soon-to-be 2nd family
<3 <3 <3
With my boyfriend's relatives




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! :) Thank you for taking time in visiting my blog. Hope you like my featured article. Just feel free to leave your comments below ^_^

Till your next visit...

Popular Posts



 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons
personal blogs - blog rankings personal - top blogs philippines Display Pagerank