Friday, September 3, 2010

2nd Adidas-Nike Clearance Sale 2010

I went to Prestige Building in Emerald Ave. in Ortigas early this afternoon, just before I went to work. It was raining so hard and I decided to just ride a cab.

When the taxi driver and I was trap in traffic along SM Megamall, I saw this huge tarpaulin for “2nd Adidas-Nike Clearance Sale” that will be happening next week — from September 10th till the 12th.

The first day will have an additional discount of 10% “EXCLUSIVELY” for all SM Advantage/SM Prestige holder and BDO credit card holder, as well :)




Well, I’ll go to there next week and will see what I can buy … hehe :) Hope my favorite Purple-colored Adidas jacket that I saw in Trinoma will be included in the sale *I’m crossing my fingers* ^_^








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! :) Thank you for taking time in visiting my blog. Hope you like my featured article. Just feel free to leave your comments below ^_^

Till your next visit...

Popular Posts



 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons
personal blogs - blog rankings personal - top blogs philippines Display Pagerank