Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cheesy Pick-up Lines

Have you heard of a “cheesy pick-up lines”? Did someone ever tell you one? If you answered “NO” to both questions, then this is the time in which you will read some of the famous cheesy pick-up lines. Since February is a “LOVE month” I decided to feature in my blog some of those cheesy pick-up lines I have heard in radio stations or from a friend and even those that have been used by my boyfriend to me. Hehehe!!!


Do you know what a “cheesy pick-up lines” are? Well, these are words or sentences used by men to start a conversation with the ladies they have met and are attracted to. It’s like their way of wooing the lady. These words usually come in a form of compliments.


Not all people appreciate it though. Others find it “corny” but for me, I find it sweet. I guess I’m just a hopeless romantic-type … And so is my boyfriend (I think) because he tells me cheesy pick-up lines. Thus, it only means “were both matched” … lol *_*


Well anyway, here are some famous cheesy pick-up lines I’ve heard. Enjoy!



  • Boy: You’re like a dandruff
     Girl: Why?
     Boy: Because I can’t get you out of my head



  • Boy: Am I a bad shooter?
     Girl: Why?
     Boy: ’Coz I keep on missing you



  • Boy: Are you tired?
     Girl: Why?
     Boy: Because you’ve been on my mind running thousand and thousand of miles



  • Boy: Can someone call a police?
     Girl: Why?
     Boy: Because you just stole my heart



  • Boy: Excuse me, are you a dictionary?
     Girl: Why?
     Boy: Because you give meaning to my life



  • I’m a BEE … Can you be my HONEY?



  • I forgot your name … Can I call you mine?



  • I lost my numbers … Can I have yours?













  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hello there! :) Thank you for taking time in visiting my blog. Hope you like my featured article. Just feel free to leave your comments below ^_^

    Till your next visit...

    Popular Posts



     
    Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons
    personal blogs - blog rankings personal - top blogs philippines Display Pagerank