Flip-flops are the in-demand and popular footwear nowadays. In fact, lots of flip-flops brands are now out on market just like the one I bought yesterday at Market-Market, Taguig — it’s iPanema.
Well, flip-flops are the most convenient footwear to wear especially on this hot weather. I really love wearing it even going out to malls, church or anywhere I go that doesn’t really require wearing shoes. And as for me, wearing shorts plus flip-flops are quite cool and kinda “sexy” in a way. (hehe!) :).
Even going to the office, I just wear flip-flops. Coz it’s comfy for walking long distances than wearing shoes with heels. But of course, I have my formal shoes place in my locker room in the office that I wear during office hours.
I chose the iPanema Classic Trends Fem design with purple-gold color because I sooooo LOVE purple. :) My next goal is to buy the “Crocs Pink Captiva or Purple Wake” slipper that I soooo like.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Popular Posts
-
Christmas is the season of love, forgiving and giving. And usually, when Christmas is near, people are doing some “kris kringle” among fri...
-
“ JABBAWOCKEEZ ” is the first ever winner of “ Randy Jackson’s America’s Best Dance Crew ” — an American television show featuring street da...
-
Last Friday (May 21 st ), I wasn’t able to go to work. Because my head really hurts so badly! So, I decided to just stay in the house and ha...
-
This page contains all the links of my friend's blogs To my fellow bloggers who would like to link exchange with me, kindly leave a com...
-
As the month of June is fast approaching, this means that there are probably lots of upcoming weddings too. This is because, this month is...

Saturday, March 20, 2010
Simple Things in Mind
Posted in:
5 comments:
nice slippers love the color.
I love the color :)
@melody: thanks melody :) i soooo love PURPLE, too :))
@MinnieRunner: hi..thanks for visiting again :) me, too...sooo love the color, really! :)
elegant...
@Anonymous: thanks for the compliment ^_^ and thanks for dropping by, as well
Post a Comment
Hello there! :) Thank you for taking time in visiting my blog. Hope you like my featured article. Just feel free to leave your comments below ^_^
Till your next visit...