Friday, April 9, 2010

Newest Internet Sensation (a Susan Boyle Taiwanese version)

This month is my 2 consecutive 2nd shift at work which starts at 2 in the afternoon till 10 in the evening. So, with this kind of schedule, I only manage to watch late night shows in TVs like news and documentaries when I arrived home.

And as I watch the news tonight at Saksi in GMA-7, I found out that there is the newest singing star to hit the internet since the very famous Susan Boyle, a Scottish best-selling artist who unexpectedly became a musical icon after her show-stopping performance on the “Britain’s Got Talent” program.





This newest internet sensation is a 23-year old Taiwanese male, chubby and nerdy-like named Lin Yu Chun, who works part-time in a musical instrument shop. He has a nickname of “Little Fatty” and appeared on Taiwan’s “Superstar Avenue / One Million Star”, a singing competition (“American Idol” version) in Taiwan.

He is hardly to be considered heartthrob in his red bow tie and a sporting nerdy bowl haircut. But with his talent alone, he is considered to becoming the “Susan Boyle-like overnight Internet sensation” after his flawless rendition of Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You”.



According to him, the comparison between him and Susan Boyle made him proud. He said and I quote:

“ I am honoured to be compared to Susan Boyle. I am inspired and encouraged by her because she proved that even a person who's seen as an underdog and who has average looks can shine on the stage.”



10 comments:

Sam said...

hi friend. interesting site u got. i've added ur in my roll.pls link me too.thanks:)

ur_gurLNxtdOor said...

@sam: thanks for adding my links to your site...i already added yours here =) just check out on my blogger friends ^_^ keep on visiting, ok?..have a nice day :D

jenskie said...

hi! this boy is a wow!!!

ur_gurLNxtdOor said...

@jen: truly a WOW indeed! he really seems the next second Susan-Boyle...with his physical appearance (hehe!!) and with his VOICE!! sooooo damn amazing! I really am so impressed with him ^_^

Gabriel said...

Wow ang galing nya... hehehehe... sana manalo sya.

ur_gurLNxtdOor said...

@gabriel: yeah..i do hope and pray that he'll win..galing galing nya kasi...nways, thanks for visiting my site, friend ^_^

Ana Cristina said...

Hi friend, thanks for visiting my blog. Have a nice Tuesday!

ruby said...

hair-raising voice! heheh

susan boyle chinito version!! heheh

ur_gurLNxtdOor said...

@Ana Cristina: thanks for visiting here too ;)

@Ruby: i definitely agree with you tukayo ^_^

Yuan said...

Hi...nice blog...
:)

Post a Comment

Hello there! :) Thank you for taking time in visiting my blog. Hope you like my featured article. Just feel free to leave your comments below ^_^

Till your next visit...

Popular Posts



 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons
personal blogs - blog rankings personal - top blogs philippines Display Pagerank