Since fires are happening everywhere nowadays, it’s “BEST” that people knows how to prevent it from coming.
So, below are some “FIRE PREVENTION TIPS” that I do wish could gain “YOU” awareness.
- Avoid electrical overloading.
- Unplug all electrical appliances after every use.
- Check all electrical installations regularly.
- Check gas stoves and LPG tanks for leaks.
- Keep children away from flammable liquids, lighters and matches.
- Avoid smoking in bed.
- Ensure you have a pre-fire plan at your residence or office.
- Do not leave lighted mosquito coils unattended.
- Always take extra precautions while cooking.
- Never leave lighted candles unattended.
- Do not throw lighted cigar or cigarette butts on dried leaves and garbage.
- Strictly obey the no smoking signs.
- Maintain proper housekeeping to eliminate fire hazards.
- Check fire protection gadgets or devices of appliances and equipment regularly.
- Be fire-safety conscious.
Hope it helps! And for “What to do during Fire”, click here.