Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sisterhood Award that I got

It’s been like 2 days since I last updated my blog. Got no time to check on my blog because I needed to sleep early to attend to some important appointment (naks!) ^_^

When I was checking on my email add, I saw tons of email confirmation of all the comments for my blog that I needed to publish. But before I publish all of those, I made a new article to post first, which is about “Jennifer Lopez getting awarded with ‘Style of the Decade’ by the ‘US Weekly Magazine’ ”.


Then when I already published all those comments and started to make my responses, I found out that last 23rd of April (that was Friday), one of my blogger friends — Ria GeSilva of ‘Ria’s World’ — had awarded me with a cutie “Sisterhood Award”. It suddenly reminded me of the movie that I’ve watched entitled “The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants” … LOLz =))


Well, anyways, I would just like to share with you guys the award I got from Ria. I was really so overwhelmed with gratitude for the award that I have received. Because it’s actually my first time to get one. ^_^ Here’s the award:



I actually didn’t expect to receive any awards from a blogger friends. I didn’t even expect that I would gain lots of blogger friends here. So I would like to thanks “YOU” all (my blogger friends) for trusting in me and for making friends with me, as well.


For the rules:

  1. Put the logo on your blog or post
  2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
  3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
  4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


So, as for the rules, I’m passing on this badge/award to 10 of my blogger friends who never forget to visit and leave a comment here: (thank you so much guy =))


MinnieRunner of Not So Personal
Mon and Melody of Monz Avenue
The Teknisyan of My Tech Blog
(he's a boy BUT i still ADDED him anyway. Because he's one of my close blogger friends :)
Cathy of Cathy's Blog
Ianne Andes of Ianneandes Blog
DesertBoa of Asian Treasure

Again, “KOKORU KARA ARIGATOU” Ria for the award. :) Uhm, by the way
it means “THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART” in English. ^_^






19 comments:

Monde Nero said...

Awww! sweet! Melody will be very glad!. Really =)

Thanks GurlNxtDoor!

www.monzavenue.com

The Twitterer said...

i received the same award from ria too. congratulations to us, wink!

by the way, thanks for visiting my blog.

RiA GeSiLvA said...

Glad you liked it. :) Thank you for taking time to leave messages on my blog. :D Although I don't response that much on my cbox but I surely read them and visit back :D

Yette Cruz said...

Thanks for the award gurl! I would've given you one as well, but I don't have 10 persons as of yet, I only have 5 ☺ Thanks again! ❤

edison said...

Congratz! More power and many many more awards to come.

http://noblevengeance.blogspot.com/
http://netleick.blogspot.com/

melody said...

wow!!! congratz for your award!!! keep it up

ur_gurLNxtdOor said...

@monde nero: your very welcome Mon :) and hope melody will really like it. take care to the both of u

@The Twitterer: Yeah congrats to us and thanks also for visiting me back ^_^

@Ria GeSilva: thanks again ria :)

@Yette: Your very welcome ^_^

@engr.kemm.coe: thanks friend and..hmn...i really do hope to received more awards soon..hehe =))

@melody: thanks melody..hope you liked my award to u ^_^

Cars Online said...

Wow! Congrats! You deserved it.

Official Movie Trailer said...

Congratulations!

Monster Hunter Series said...

Niceee! Ang galing. Mabait yang si RiA very friendly pa. hehehehe!

MinnieRunner said...

Thanks for this award sis. Will post this tomorrow :)

svetlana said...

tnx..ill post it too..:D

ur_gurLNxtdOor said...

@cars online: thanks ^_^

@official movie trailer: thanks

@monster hunter: uu mabait si ria and friendly ^_^

@minnie runner: your welcome friend :)

@svetlana: your welcome :)

JENIE=) said...

more girl talks
http://heniperrr.blogspot.com/2010/04/bigger-breast.html

ur_gurLNxtdOor said...

@jenie: hehe :D

MinnieRunner said...

Yup! I know 'Thania', she's a PBA friend :) So, highschool friend pala kayo, small world nga :) Add me up on FB :)

'uy, pasensya na ha, blocked kasi 'yung comment page mo sa office, kaya sa bahay ko na 'to nabubuksan para magcomment, and madalas, antok na ako, he he :) Pa-request nalang, pagawang pop-up ang comment page, he he. kung okay lang naman :) Linked you matagal na :)!

Ruby said...

tukayo!!! miss you!! xenxa ngayong lang ako ulit nakadalaw...thank you so much!! mwaahh!!...ngayon lang ako ulit nakapagbukas ng blog ko...tee way tukayo!! you deserve that award!! :D

ur_gurLNxtdOor said...

@MinnieRunner: sige I'll add u up on FB...pero anu pala FB account mo?...post mo na lang dito or iPM mo ako or add mo na lang ako campus_crush_07@yahoo.com thanks! Small world talaga..akalain mo may common friends tayo ^_^

@ruby: hi tukayo...thanks..nagpapayaman ka ng husto ha?...sige ok lan yan basta wag pabayaan ang health..wag abusuhin..alagaan, ok?...take care tukayo! godbless

MinnieRunner said...

Sige sige, add kita, pag nagawa ko na ung computer sa bahay, he he he.. sira eh :) Or search mo lang MinnieRunner :)

Post a Comment

Hello there! :) Thank you for taking time in visiting my blog. Hope you like my featured article. Just feel free to leave your comments below ^_^

Till your next visit...

Popular Posts



 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons
personal blogs - blog rankings personal - top blogs philippines Display Pagerank