As I arrived in the office that day, my supervisor handed it to me because I addressed the card delivery there. I’m actually not sooo addicted with cards but I did apply for this for the reason that I soooo wanted to have an Apple iPod Nano 5th Gen. And it so happen that HSBC has a promo that for an approved credit card application with them, the cardholder can actually have the that iPod for only P299.67/month and which is payable for 24 months (2 years) … and take note — it’s an 8GB iPod — so, it is actually not bad at all!
Less than P300.00 is just a little amount unless of course if you’ll be using the card to swipe and swipe whenever you go shopping, which I don’t intend to do. Coz I just don’t wanna encounter some problems with the billing/payment later on. :D
Since PowerMac is tied up with HSBC, P299.67 monthly is equivalent to only P7,192.08. A little cheaper compared to its actual/regular price which is I think P8,990 above (depending on the store).
Hmn … can’t wait to claim my 8GB Apple iPod Nano 5th Gen already ;)
Anyways, to all you fellow ladies out there, in case you also wanted to own the Red MasterCard, here is the PERKS EXCLUSIVELY for RED MasterCard:
- Red Hot Deals — Take advantage of exclusive discounts and freebies when you use the HSBC Red MasterCard in selected partner establishments. Never miss a Red Hot Deal, be a Red insider by subscribing yourself to our email and SMS alerts.
- Smart Shopper of the Month — Make use reward you even more for your superb finds. Submit your photos describing not just your thrilling shopping experience but also the reason that convinced you that your purchase is simply the best deal ever. Winner will enjoy rebate of their purchase up to P5, 000.
- Red Alert Online Raffle — Get a chance to win premium items simply by participating in our online activities. Earn raffle entries when you join the poll, refer a friend or be a Red insider. Boost your chances of winning by exchange Bonus Points for raffle entries.
For the Red Hot Deal, it’s more on shopping discounts for ladies’ clothing, shoes, and beauty products and even in spa and wine & bars. That’s why the HSBC Red MasterCard is really designed specicifically for girls/ladies/women like me :D
Below are other PERKS for HSBC Cardholders:
- Caltex 5% Rebate Promotion — Get a 5% Rebate plus Rewards points on fuel and non-fuel purchases at Caltex. Unlike other credit cards where you need to apply for a special credit card to enjoy fuel rebates, HSBC gives not just rebates but also Rewards points on transactions made at any participating Caltex stations using any HSBC credit card.
- Rewards Program — Get 1 Reward/Bonus Point for every PHP10 you spend. Accumulate Bonus Points to exchange for fabulous Rewards items or for air miles with Asia Miles or KrisFlyer.
- Balance Transfer — Enjoy low monthly payments with 0.70 per cent* interest for up to 26 months, or zero monthly add-on interest** for 12 months when you transfer your non-HSBC credit card balances to your HSBC credit card. Apply now and get interest rates that will turn that frown upside-down.
- HSBC’s Installment Plan (HIP) — Buy more and pay less every month through HIP. Enjoy 0% interest and flexible repayment terms of up to 24 months at participating establishments nationwide.
- Online Bills Payment — Say goodbye to long lines and start experiencing convenient bills payment now. Pay for your household bills the fast, safe and simple way.
- Waived Card Fees — Enjoy waived annual and joining fees for both primary and supplementary cardholders for the first year.
- Supplementary Card — Share the advantages of owning an HSBC credit card. Annual fees for supplementary cards are waived for the first year.
With the details of the perks and the promo above, what you girls waiting for? … Go and grab one now :D
And oh, by the way, before I forget, I also wanna mention that the Red MasterCard that I got comes with 4 GC’s for Burgoo, The Sentro, Gumbo and Eat and Go.