Thursday, March 4, 2010

Meet and Greet with the Jabbawockeez

Being sooo damn busy at work (due to OT) and also with many other things last month gave me no time to actually update my blog for the past couple of days. As a result, I only manage to create an article about the “Meet and Greet with the Jabbawockeez” now, which apparently is almost a month delayed already (hehe).

I haven’t really had a chance to see them in person even though I really wanted to coz I’m also a fan but just not that “SOOOO FANATIC” (hehe). An officemate of mine, asked me to make her an article ’bout her “MEET and GREET” with the group. So, here it is …



Their Meet and Greet Passes ^_^



Last month, 6th of February, 2010 (Saturday) around 8pm was the “Music Fest 2010” concert of “Boyce Avenue”, Jabbawockeez and “Kris Allen” at McKinley Hills Open Ground in The Fort, Taguig. Mia Bleza (Blez) and Maria Ara (Ara), an officemates of mine, had the chance to actually meet, talk, greet and hug their all-time favorite group — the “Jabbawockeez”. Because they were 2 of the lucky winners of the “Meet and Greet with the Jabbawockeez”. Thanks to the owner of MMI (just don’t know the name … hehe!).



Ara (Left) and Blez (Right) … waiting for the concert time (hehe!)


Wasn’t able to really see their reactions that day, but I know for sure that they were kinda nervous, yet excited and soooooo damn kilig. (hehe!) Coz they both have a crush on the Jabbawockeez members, I’m just not sure to whom. ^_^ And also, I’m pretty sure that they were soooo happy that night coz it’s like a “Dream Come True” to them — a special and once in a lifetime event in their life that they will definitely cherish forever. :)



ARA with the Jabbawockeez


Congrats Blez and Ara. Soooo happy for the both of you. :)



BLEZ with the Jabbawockeez



4 comments:

The Beatles said...

Wow congrats! I also have a huge crush on one of the member of Jabbawockeez.

Monster Hunter Series said...

This is an awesome group. Congrats to all winners!

miableza said...

haha! i love it! thanks ruby! you're right, we're really so kilig that time. i even forgot what happenned. thanks to ara, she told me what i did. i was just so starstrucked!!!

ur_gurLNxtdOor said...

@The Beatles: me, too. i also have crush with one of them and it's rainen! so like him...i find him cute..sayang lang coz i thinks he's married na hehe :) who's your crush among the jabbawockeez, by the way?

@Monster Hunter Series: Yeah Congrats to all the winners especially to my officemates :)soooo lucky to them

@miableza: your very welcome...hope you like my article bout 'your meet and greet with the jbwckz' ^_^ hmn...mejo naiimagine ko nga how kilig and happy you were that night..hehe :)

oops..credits to ara...got all the pics to her FB acct..hehe :)

Post a Comment

Hello there! :) Thank you for taking time in visiting my blog. Hope you like my featured article. Just feel free to leave your comments below ^_^

Till your next visit...

Popular Posts



 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons
personal blogs - blog rankings personal - top blogs philippines Display Pagerank